12:00 - 12:45
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
As Lead iOS developer worked on Mobile + Salesforce projects since 2013. During this years, in parallel with build my iOS team from 0 to 20 people and growing as manager and mentor, I’ve been diving deeper in Salesforce, seeing all possibilities it provides for B2B and B2C development. After passing thought complex B2B multi-country solutions for several projects for TOP-5 Pharma companies as Lead Dev and Mobile architect, I understood how powerful Mobile and Salesforce can be together.
Currently I’m working as both Salesforce + Mobile and Salesforce architect and continue my journey thought Salesforce.
Talk: Setup custom Mobile Solution for your Salesforce Project: Survive and Win
Success setup of your Mobile solution for Salesforce-based project:
- How to select technology depending of your customer needs;
- Sync layers on mobile architecture;
- SDK - standard or custom?
- Mobile && Salesforce teams - best friends or enemies? How to onboard your mobile team.
- Release management for iOS and Android apps - the last, but not the least Etc.